Leo V. Gureff
- District of Columbia
- New York State
- The U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- The U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Franklin Pierce Law Center ( J.D.)
- Franklin Pierce Law Center ( M.I.P.)
- Southern Connecticut State University (B.S. Biology, Chemistry)
- Russian (native)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
Mr. Gureff is an intellectual property attorney with expertise in patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, and other intellectual property matters. Mr. Gureff has extensive experience in connection with various USPTO proceedings, including drafting and prosecuting patent and trademark applications, and trademark oppositions and appeals. Mr. Gureff also represents clients in intellectual property rights enforcement matters, including domain name dispute resolution proceedings (UDRPs).
In addition, Mr. Gureff represents various technology companies in connection with structuring and negotiating a wide array of complex commercial transactions and agreements, including vendor customer agreements, VAR/OEM/distributor agreements, master services agreements, software as a service agreements, subcontract agreements, alliance partner agreements, offshore IT and development outsourcing agreements.