Mark E. Olds
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Duquesne University (J.D., cum laude);
- Georgetown University Law Center (1998-1999, visiting student)
- Case Western Reserve University (MSEE);
- Gannon University (BSEE).
American Bar Association, American Intellectual Property Law Association, and Virgina State Bar Intellectual Property Law Section.
Mr. Olds has experience in various aspects of intellectual property law including U.S. and foreign patent prosecution, reexamination, reissue, portfolio management, patent pooling & standards and client counseling. He has experience in the areas of image processing / multimedia (including MPEG and DVD), digital signal processing, telecommunications (including 3G, CDMA and TDMA), wireless networking (802.11 and Bluetooth) microprocessors, programmable logic controllers, industrial automation, robotics, motors, power systems, laser systems, optics, satellite communications, GPS systems, flight systems and avionics, e-commerce and business method patents.